Wednesday, May 15, 2013

Camping Adventure

My husband and I are going on our honeymoon in exactly 3 days! As huge nature lovers and adventurers, we are going to camp for 7 days on the beaches of Charleston, South Carolina, which is about 6 hours from our house in the Smoky Mountain foothills. Camping, swimming, hiking, trying new food, and exploring sound like the PERFECT getaway for us both who got married on December 16 last year.

This will be our first camping trip together, and my husband's first camping experience ever, so I cannot wait to introduce him to the joy and excitement of exploring unknown territory, picking the perfect spot to set up camp, and sleep under the stars next to a warm, slowly-dying campfire. I have no doubt that it will be magical.

Spending time with my husband, who is a huge blessing to me, surrounded by all of God's glory and creation is the only way I want to spend my honeymoon.

I'll be sure to post pictures of our journey along the way!

No comments:

Post a Comment