Tuesday, November 5, 2013

Getting Back to Healthy

So, I know this is kind of crazy to do just before the holiday season starts up, but I'm going to start eating more healthy and to exercise more.

The last month or so I have really let myself go. I mean, I haven't gained like 20 pounds or anything, but I have been letting my exercise routine go lax and Halloween Candy is just really, really good!

I started my healthy journey today by eating more-healthy and going to the gym for an hour-long cardio interval workout. Seriously, the healthy eating I can do, but the workout KICKED MY BUTT. But I am totally excited to try again on Thursday!

I think I'm going to start back using My Fitness Pal, which has helped me in the past with keeping track of my calories, both gained and eaten. If you haven't heard of My Fitness Pal, you should totally look into it especially if you want to lose (or gain) weight! Go check them out at myfitnesspal.com.

Let me know if you are also starting or are already on a healthy journey. Any suggestions for me would be greatly appreciated~

No comments:

Post a Comment