Saturday, November 2, 2013

National Blog Posting Month

Hello everyone,

November is the month for many wonderful things including:
Thanksgiving
National Novel Writing Month (NaNoWriMo)
No Shave November
AND
National Blog Posting Month (NaBloPoMo)

I'm pretty sure you're all familiar with the first three celebratory events of November, but maybe you aren't so familiar with NaBloPoMo. NaBloPoMo is similar to NaNoWriMo but specifically for bloggers.

Not all of us have large amounts of free time to devote to writing a complete novel within one month. However, writing is important, and so the universe created NaBloPoMo. NaBloPoMo is a challenge for those us who just want to write more. The challenge is to write a post for each day in November.

Wait for it....

CHALLENGE ACCEPTED! (but wait, you already messed up with November 1!)

Ah, but that is okay. I made up for it okay?

Who knows how far I will get? Maybe day 3? 10? 23? Doesn't matter, I'm doing this.

Won't you join me? If you are, comment and let me know along with the name of your blog so I can check you out!

Happy NaBloPoMo!

No comments:

Post a Comment